If you love to create games, and so do we. Let’s bring great games to life together at Imperishable Team.
Junior Unity Developer
Currently, we are looking for a full-time REMOTE Unity Developer, who will be involved in various aspects of games creation: from concepts to finished products.
- 2+ years of experience in Game Development;
- understanding of the full software development life cycle;
- extensive knowledge of Unity and C#;
- creating production quality, bug-free code;
- experience in object-oriented design and programming;
- experience with version control systems — Git;
- highly detailed thinker that demonstrates skill in identifying inconsistencies during development;
- at least B2 English level;
- remote job;
- competitive salary;
- opportunity to work on different projects;
- friendly team;
- upgrade your upwork account;
If you want to be part of a team that's committed to transparency and openness, then Imperishable Team is the place for you!
We are always on the lookout for interesting people - even if your profile doesn’t meet the requirements fully, we'd love to hear from you!